Share | 

Korean Manhwa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wiahwib
Admin

PostSubject: Korean Manhwa   Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 am

Anyone else reads Korean Manhwa?

I recently found 2 good ones - Veritas and The Breaker. The art works are great, the plots are good too. Unlike some Japanese manga, the mangakas don't drag the plot wha

coloured by me
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-vizards.forumotion.net
tite
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:10 am

I have not read them yet, but my interest is piqued. I'll check them out and get back to ya Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 am

i tend to read korean manhwa for a while. i will read anything if it can keep me interested. i read those and another good one was unbalance x unbalance. but the author got a deal to release it in japan. but originality it was a manhwa.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:07 pm

I read them from time to time.

Guess have they released any new unbalanced. I need to know the ending
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus

PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:41 pm

i read somewhere dont know exactly where but the japanese version is catching up to the scans so i think it was by june or may they should be up to date. i thought it made no scene to stop it altogether just because it was getting released in japan. the only difference between the two is that the japanese one is more graphic. which still doesnt mean anything to someone lets say form america because we lack the censorship laws that are present in both korea and japan. so basically the way things worked censorship wise is korea > japan > america. still doesnt matter to me because i am not reading the story to see some nips. so yea i was albe to vent a little. i would be sure to tell everyone once the scans start up again.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 am

guesswho969 wrote:
i read somewhere dont know exactly where but the japanese version is catching up to the scans so i think it was by june or may they should be up to date. i thought it made no scene to stop it altogether just because it was getting released in japan. the only difference between the two is that the japanese one is more graphic. which still doesnt mean anything to someone lets say form america because we lack the censorship laws that are present in both korea and japan. so basically the way things worked censorship wise is korea > japan > america. still doesnt matter to me because i am not reading the story to see some nips. so yea i was albe to vent a little. i would be sure to tell everyone once the scans start up again.

Thanks brother. I hope it's soon, for some reason I like the story line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korean Manhwa   

Back to top Go down

Korean Manhwa
Page 1 of 1