The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fans of Japan!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Etry Koronath
Etry Koronath

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:31 am

Hello!!!!! This thread is for anyone who is, like myself, a huge fan of pretty much everything Japanese. If you are too, just post! Tell me why, and your favorite thing about Japan! Thanks ^.^

I'll start: I fricking LOVE JAPAN!!!!! Just cause it's that epic urahara And my favorite thing is either manga, or sake!
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:40 am

I love Japan! I can't wait to finally visit the place sometime within the next year (granted I save enough money xD). What I love about Japan is its rich culture, and of course, the manga's and anime's that come from there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~codegal
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:13 am

I love Japan as well.The culture, some of the food, ect. My first serious girlfriend was Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Etry Koronath
Etry Koronath

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:35 am

OOh! tell us more Wes Wink lolz jk ^.^
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm heading to Japan in May :fu Hokkaido to be specific :wha. It's my first time visiting Japan. I'm not too crazy about the food - particularly sushi zomg
I love Japanese manga and anime and history... That's all for now Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
codegal
VIP
codegal

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 am

Lucky! I'm so jealous! You'll be leaving in about two months or so? Don't forget to take pics and post them here. :noes

I plan to go to Japan in 2011, so we'll see exactly how that pans out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Etry Koronath
Etry Koronath

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:51 am

Same here, I\m goin the end of my sophmore year, can't wait ( I love sushi Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:20 am

you guys are luck I have been trying to get my bosses to let me go over there for some conferences. but they just laugh at me.
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 am

LOL, well, that's the plan, who knows if its actually gonna turn out that way? XD

And hahaha, try to go to Japan for a conference? Where do you work? Laughing
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:15 pm

I work for a pest control company in the US. I tried to get them to send me to a conference on the Asian giant hornet.
I told them that I heard that someone found a few in our area, but it didn't work.

Fans of Japan! Picture_Vespa

This is the closest thing that we have around hear. the wasps around here are not poisonous.
Fans of Japan! F0GQO04QD05QB02QEKEQD06QWKQKOK5KCKNQOKUQHS4KDKGK1KGK30GKLS9QY0MKVKVQRSVQHS4KBK
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Wow, nifty. Too bad you couldn't go on that conference. XD
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 am

codegal wrote:
Lucky! I'm so jealous! You'll be leaving in about two months or so? Don't forget to take pics and post them here. :noes

We'll see about the pictures Laughing If I'm not too lazy then I'll take pictures and post them here when I get back fu
Cherry Blossoms are the main attraction this time of the year, so I'll take lots of pictures of that if I'm not too lazy fu
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:31 am

wiahwib wrote:
codegal wrote:

We'll see about the pictures Laughing If I'm not too lazy then I'll take pictures and post them here when I get back fu
Cherry Blossoms are the main attraction this time of the year, so I'll take lots of pictures of that if I'm not too lazy fu

I hope that you take lots of them I cant wait to see them. ( damn I'm jealous)

And Etry if you want I'll tell you all about it urahara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fans of Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of Japan!   Fans of Japan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fans of Japan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication :: The Lounge :: General Fanclubs-
Jump to: