The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Chat Thread.

Go down 
+2
tite
codegal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
codegal
VIP
codegal

General Chat Thread. Empty
PostSubject: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Well, this is pretty much self-explanatory. Just wanted some place where I could chat to everyone online without having to send out PMs. XD So, how is everyone doing? wha
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~codegal
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 pm

I'm well, but I need to sleep soon. How have you been, code?
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Haha, I see that you're still keeping strange hours. XD Go to sleep mate. Laughing

I'm fine, just getting bogged down with uni and work. Soooo stressed. I need a vacation. Angry

Been up to anything good lately?
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:38 pm

No just work, but it was St Patrick's Day here, so I went out with friends and got a little tipsy.
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Ah, I see. Laughing I forgot it was St. Paddy's day, I only just today realised when some of the irish girls at work was telling me about going out to the local Mulligan for a guinness. XD

I'm just glad no one pinched me like that one time I was in America and forgot to wear green. Angry (and lol, claiming that your knickers are green doesn't help since they call your bluff. Laughing Code has learnt her lesson).
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Laughing Well, that's just inviting trouble, especially amongst drunk guys. lol!

Ah, sleep overtakes me, my sweet, so I must be off. I'll talk to you soon, and I'll get over to BA to actually post here one of these days. hug
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:57 pm

LOL, I will never utter such words again. Laughing

Ah, no probs. Have a good sleep! <3

I don't really haunt BA all that often. I love spamming this place. lala
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 am

so come back and talk to us Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 am

Aww, guess misses tite? General Chat Thread. 198307
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:31 am

you too baby. the thread has been kinda dead we need people to come back. i know i havent been in a while but things tend to pile up IRL.
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:41 am

Yeah, it really has been quiet around here. Sad I guess everyone's busy doing their own shizz. I think maybe if we get some sort of revival of the Vizards (since they got terribly owned devastated), we may see some more action around here?
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:59 pm

i am still waiting for people to join my Kensei fan club. come on he walks around with a combat knife for a shikai. how is that not awesome.
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 pm

I only find things like that awesome if its somehow related to Chuck Norris. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Hey, hey peoples. What's new?
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Nothing much, still struggling through uni and work. devastated

How about yourself?
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:16 pm

enjoying the break off of school man. fangirl

how are you
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Ah, I forget that its the glorious cancun season in america, right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:47 pm

cancun season? new yorkers dont buying into that crap. also that is over now and i am just in high school.
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:57 pm

New Yorker's don't believe in Spring Break? devastated That's.... kinda sad. Laughing

Ah, to be in high school all over again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 pm

no they dont beileve in leaving form new york. why leave the parties of the city to go somewhere else but that is a personal opinion.

and as for highschool i cant wait to leave. i just want to lounge around my girls house and bother her family. they go to school.
Back to top Go down
Laisan Haiku
Laisan Haiku

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:15 pm

w should have a kai thread General Chat Thread. Cebollita_animated_onion-17
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 am

Feel free to start one, Lai.

Sorry I didn't get back and chat with you guys, codie and guess, I had to leave rather abruptly. SO, once again, how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:03 am

pretty good man. i am just enjoy the last couple days of my vacation form school.
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Ah vacations are nice. Enjoy it, brother. You should be finishing up in a few months, no? Any plans after?
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:11 pm

yea i will be done with high school in may.

plans?
for the summer just trying to enjoy my last summer as a kid.
for the future. college. couldnt go to my first choose. my second offered me more money. it is all about the scholarships man.

how are things with you tite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread.   General Chat Thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat Thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next