The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you rather?

Go down 
+3
wes-san
guesswho969
Ichimonji
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:57 am

I'm sure you've heard about this game before. You answer the previous question and then choose two things and make the next person choose b/w them and so on and so on. Try to keep the game clean though and I apologize in advance if the game somehow offends anybody. I'll start:

Would you rather lose one finger or have an extra one?

-Useless info of the day-------------->The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:17 am

Lose one .

would you rather be in prison or in a war-torn region.
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:52 am

In prison. Cause war will scar you even more, and you might die. Also I would not want to see people blown up and suffer like they do in war, you don't know how horrible war is until you're there. Unless of course the prison is one of those prisons that bad "experiences" happen often, in that case then war-torn region.

Would you rather die by freezing or die by burning?
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Wow die by burning or by freezing. I pick burning it seems like it would be a faster way to die.

Would you rather eat a cockroach or drink old milk
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Why you!! that is terrible! yell
I hate cockroach the most in this world so I'd take rather take Old milk!

Whom would you prefer keeing at home bulldog or bullmastiff?
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:44 am

i didnt know what a bullmastiff so i google it and out of a bulldog and a bullmastiff i would rather have a bullmastiff. i like having bigger dogs than having small dogs.

would you rather attacked by a gorilla and or by a rhino.
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:25 am

Gorilla, cause I have more chance at living, if a Rhino hooks u ur done.

Would you rather be without eating for 4 days or spend 5 days in the jungle fending for yourself?
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:54 am

eating without four days. have you been at El Yunque at night affraid . i wouldnt do it.

would you rather die in a submarine or in a plane?
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:29 am

Yes I have gone camping at El Yunque before that's why I asked the question, but ur right it's VERY creepy.

Death by submarine cause it sounds like a faster and more peaceful way to go. (drowning)

Would you rather be lose your sight or lose your sense of hearing and smell?

-Useless info of the day---------------->The Roman emperor Caligula made his horse a senator.
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:19 am

I'd rather lose my hearing and smell than my sight. I can't miss looking at all my lala

Which one would you rather prefer to have "Money or a girl"?
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:33 am

Money my brother,you can always buy a girl ( if you know what I mean)

would you rather die from old age and have to live with someone you hate or onlt live for a short time with the one that you truly love.
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:57 am

Short time with the one I love, it would make the precious moments more special and appreciative.

If you were set to be executed, would you rather be hanged or be out through the electric chair?
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:23 am

hanging because i have electrocuted myself before it is not fun and they have messed with the electric chair and some people have be shock twice or more so their can die.

would you rather not be able to have children with the one you love or have children with someone you are so-so about.
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:51 pm

No child with the one I love. Cause a child should have parents who love each other, and adoption's always an option.

Would you rather Bleach be canceled or Naruto?

-Useless info of the day-------->A rat can last longer without water than a camel can.
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:53 am

I'm more of a Bleach fan, so I would rather see Naruto canceled.

Would you rather be thrown in a Volcano, or sucked into a huge tornado?
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 am

I would have to go with tornada. I have heard stories where people are sucked and set down without a scratch on them.

would you rather swim in a lake or a pool.
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 am

Pool.

Would you rather fight a bear or a lion?
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:48 am

Bear.

Would you rather die or live? mwhaha
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:35 am

depends on the situation. lies i choose to live. Very Happy happy to be alive.

the situation form a short story know as "The bet"

would you stay in solitary confinement for 15 years for 50 million( i raised it to put it in prospective to our current time) or live for 15 years without money.
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:17 am

With NO money at all? In that case I'll go with solitary, they will at least feed you, you just have to try and meditate enough to keep from going completely nuts. But, if it is just be poor for 15 years (very little money), well I'm used to that, so I'd stay out of confinement.

Would you rather go hang gliding or parachuting?
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 am

Parachuting. Just cause I've always wanted to do it. Also I'm not sure but I think there are more hand-gliding accidents than parachuting accidents.

Would you rather dance naked on front of 50,000 people or be without eating for 5 days?
Back to top Go down
Laisan Haiku
Laisan Haiku

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:18 am

hang glidind ... would u rather go for a pretty poor girl or a less pretty rich girl?
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 am

To answer Ichimonji, I'd go wit dance naked in front of 50,000 people. I have no shame, and I enjoy food way too much.

To answer, Lai, well, that's a tough one. It depends on the girls personality and intelligence too. Money is not a most important factor to me, but whther she is poor or not, she has to be more than just a pretty face and/or nice body. I like a woman who thinks for herself, and doesn't mind expressing those thoughts. It makes for good conversations, which I tend to find important.

Ok, would you rather be able to teleport or use telekinesis (move things with your mind)?
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 am

Bro I'm with you on the naked dancing lol! lol!

Now to answer your question I would say teleport that way I could just show up anywhere I want to.

Would you rather have a dog or a cat as a pet.
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:22 am

Would you rather? Th_001_-v2
remind me to hid when you two start dancing.

i am a dog person. cats are so boring. dogs are very needy and i enjoy that about them.

would you rather get payed a large amount of money for a job you hate or get paid half for one you love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Would you rather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather?   Would you rather? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you rather?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication :: The Lounge :: Spammage-
Jump to: