The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto manga

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
prlm34
prlm34

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Impressive!!
Sasuke has taken his first true steps as a villain and has killed off Danzo and Karin...how awesome was that Twisted Evil

And the flashback was cool too,I loved it. Cool
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:55 pm

I hate how Kishi made Danzo and Karin look like a fooder for Sasuke to munch on in his gayish quest for revenge.
That kid needs to be smacked upside down in the head.
Now, what is Sakura the fool thinking by coming to fight Sasuke? Is she still having delusions of a love reunion after being rejected on the face ages ago? Drama!! Drama!!! and Drama!! I'm pissed!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
prlm34
prlm34

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:33 am

I don't know...that whole Sakura thing makes no sense.
he's using the Sakura situation for dramatics...as if she is even capable of defeating Sasuke..unless she was going kamikaze..either that or she acquired new moves and powers. Suspect
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:24 am

all I can say is if she does try to fight him even if she has some new moves she wont stand a chance.

I think it would be funny to see her get beat down lol!
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:18 am

i cant believe she thought she was going to be able to put lee, Kiba and sai too sleep. she has a big pair if she thought that was going to work. it will just be fun to watch her get her @$& handled to her by sai.
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:32 am

Sakura won't even be able to get to Sasuke. Sai won't let hat happen and Kakashi is on his way to stop her as well. Kishi just wants to exemplify the drama surrounding Sasuke leaving in part 1. Kishi wants the meeting to be more emotional and therefore made Naruto have a panic attack an fall like a dumbass and Sakura going against her friends to stop Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
prlm34
prlm34

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:29 am

I was thinking about the time when Naruto passed out...what if Sakura did something to him..when she hugged him..she is a medical ninja.
so what if she did not want Naruto involved in this "mission" she has going??..what if she did something to make Naruto pass out??..she did come into contact with him before she took off,and Naruto was weirded out over how she was behaving...don't know,it might be nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:49 am

prlm34 wrote:
I was thinking about the time when Naruto passed out...what if Sakura did something to him..when she hugged him..she is a medical ninja.
so what if she did not want Naruto involved in this "mission" she has going??..what if she did something to make Naruto pass out??..she did come into contact with him before she took off,and Naruto was weirded out over how she was behaving...don't know,it might be nothing.
That's actually a very good explanation. That very well be what happened. Although I think Kishi would have revealed it by now, but it's possible.
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:01 am

the new chapter came out today chech it out.

so not to mess up the people who have not read it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 am

Wow so she did it after all. Prlm, you maybe right about her poisoning Naruto.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 am

As expected from Sakura she has once again started the drama. Its getting boring and predictable, she has two options either go with Sasuke and pray that he will fall for him or go with him with the intentions of back stabbing him while he has his guards down.
This little drama queen needs to be taught a lesson, I hope Sasuke gives it to her, oh yes! you people know exactly what I mean Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
prlm34
prlm34

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Sadistic Baka-Sama...I love it Twisted Evil
...And as much as she's behaving like a drama queen and beging to be taken out "Karin Style",I think there's a plan in here...I suspect that this has alot more to do with gathering information on Madara...posibly getting to know what Sasuke's intentions are and how much more powerful has he become,on top of trying to figure out Madara.
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:03 am

Hmm interesting thoughts you have there, however I doubt that Madara will ever let his guard down. This man is the master of disguising, manipulating and improvising according to the situation. He works from the shadows and knows almost everything that happens in the Ninja world.
The only way I see Sakura ever finding out important infos on Madara is if Madara commits a huge blunder and let his guard down.

I like how Madara watches all the drama unfold in the Ninja World from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:18 am

the next chapter is out on mangastream i will wait to voice my opinions so others get a chance to read it.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:10 am

Wow I was not expecting Naruto to show up so soon. wha
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:42 am

Kishi pissed me off in the last manga. Cause a fight b/w Kakashi and Sasuke has been soooo expected and wanted yet the battle was SUPER short and now that Naruto arrived they won't go at it again.....maybe never Crying or Very sad

Although I really don't know what Sasuke's going to do now cause if Naruto decides to kill him (which he won't cause of the homosexual attraction he has to Sasuke) then Sasuke can't do anything he;s too weak right now. AND even if Madara came to the rescue he could not take on MS Kakashi + Sage Naruto + Pissed Sakura + Information Karin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga   Naruto manga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto manga
Page 1 of 1