The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5 Words selection Game.

Go down 
+5
Black Ops
Ichimonji
God-same
guesswho969
Baka-Sama
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

5 Words selection Game. Empty
PostSubject: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Rules:-
**Make a sentence by using the 5 words posted by the previous member and post another 5 words from your side.
E.g:- Fish, Chopstick, Bowl, Fly, Cried.
Baka-Sama Cried for an hour because a Fly pooped in his Bowl while he was eating Fish with a Chopstick.

Now, Lets roll.
Fun, Member, Fight, Rock, Girl. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:56 am

me and my girl settle our fight on what to do for fun by beating up gang members with rocks.

i tried.
Wink
Back to top Go down
God-same
God-same

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 am

Roflmao...why exactly those words some people might not get it but i do lmao!

I dont ever wanna Fight this girl, mostly not after seeing her having fun while riding a friend rock member

next words...

Free, jail, bars, enjoy, life
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:40 am

i was to slip through the bars in the jail so now i am free as a bird and i can enjoy life.

better. hopefully

okay my five words
plane, basketball, cart, drinks, towels
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:52 am

I wanted to travel by plane to watch a basketball match in LA but a cart pulled by my idiot friends was all I could afford.
I had to use towels as my bed cover and bottled water as my drinks while travelling to LA.

is, time, peace, love, jump.
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Love perpetuates peace, because love is just a jump away from peace.

Death, God, when, life, I
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:09 pm

A wise old man once told me " I tell you kid, Death sent by God while drinking is another way of saying come back to me when life gets bitchy" clown

Lost, are, women, Internet, laughter.
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:29 am

ahh the internet it is the ultimate source of laughter but we get lost in it and we forget that women are the best thing on the planet.

vizards, baseball, hot, dogs, us
Back to top Go down
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:09 am

http://bleach-VIZARDS.forumotion.net has the greatest people ever US.
we should all go out sometime to a NY Yankee BASEBALLgame, and get one of those famos NY HOTDOGS Razz

college, cell phone, banana, we, stars
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:37 pm

One time me and my buddies along with some girls from a nearby college decided to spend the night by drinking and gazing at the stars. We were all having a good time....at around 3 am this cute girl stopped drinking and came over to me then asked me if she could take a pic with me using her cell phone so I said "of course you can, sweetheart". I don't know if she was acting but she was so high that she could not even stand, without warning she fell on my laps and looked up at me with her cute eyes.....the rest was history cause I gave her my banana that night 5 Words selection Game. 598652

Cool, Bleach, Byakuya, terrible, Rukia.
Back to top Go down
Luissa
Luissa

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:36 am

ok let me try this one
The hawt and cool 6th captain from bleach , byakuya, yhinks tht his litle sister Rukia , is terrible when it comes to fight.

Cookies, Milk, Peanutbutter, Juice, Itachi
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:34 am

the true reason that itachi killed his clan is because somebody ate his lunch at nobody confessed to it. to be honest though he had a terrible lunch for such a strong ninja. it consisted of peanutbutter and pickle sandwich with strawberry milk and for dessert he had cookies and mango juice. who would actually take that lunch. that is digesting. no wonder he got sick and lost to sasuke.

pineapple, zaraki, surfing, king, buns
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:28 am

Zaraki thought he could become the King of SS by eating a pineapple while surfing but the buns he had with him inside his pocket told him a different story they told him to dispose off the King of SS and marry the Queen if he wanted to become the King of SS Twisted Evil

Smexy, Yoruichi, Soifon, angry, love Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Laisan Haiku
Laisan Haiku

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 am

Yourichi and Soi fon are so angry about all the love i am getting from my fans shouting out that i am so smexy

sleepy, chocolate, batman, laptop, whip ^.
5 Words selection Game. Kao_licca_kao-ani_07
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:09 am

i was feeling sleepy while watching batman on my laptop, when my girlfriend came in with a whip because i brought her expired chocolates.

5 Words selection Game. A_201

masochist, airplane, horse, milk, dude
Back to top Go down
codegal
VIP
codegal

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:44 pm

While on an airplane, I met a masochist dude who liked to drink milk from a horse. devastated

fire, lady, indubitably, fair, mess. (Haha, I dunno, I can't think of any other words. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~codegal
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:31 pm

what kinda of milk are you talking about. the same milk that was drank in jackass two. if it is i dont want any. devastated

there was a lady at the fair who was indubitably idiotic when she made a mess by setting the ice cream stand on fire.

crazy, girlfriend, domineering, ubiquitous, androgynous

these word couldnt be more random.
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:57 pm

I caught my crazy domineering bitch of a girlfriend with an androgynous guy/girl, you can't fool me I'm freaking ubiquitous and now they'll both PAY!!!
5 Words selection Game. 97872

Death, Money, Lava, Math, Internet
Back to top Go down
Laisan Haiku
Laisan Haiku

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:55 pm

A lovely day would turn 2 a horrible day. A man was counting money, another were playing online games on the internet in the net cafe behind him, and the student just beside himwas doing his math on the bench.Then all of a sudden the volcano went insane and BOOM lava all over the place! all 3 ppl got covered with the lave. A kid jumped up joyfully.. very happy that his lava assignment was a success ^.^

sorry insane sorry but it is a bit hard 2 write things in english >_>""""" please live with my really random story =P

pizza, water, pencil case, glasses, jacket
Back to top Go down
Etry Koronath
Etry Koronath

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:18 am

I ate pizza out of a pencil case filled with water, while wearing my jacket as a alien with 6000 arms came and turned my glasses into a super robot that destroyed the planet.

orange, obsidian, cookies, E, Japan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Words selection Game.   5 Words selection Game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Words selection Game.
Page 1 of 1