The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What made you happy or sad today?

Go down 
+5
wes-san
God-same
guesswho969
tite
Baka-Sama
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

What made you happy or sad today? Empty
PostSubject: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 pm

I'm very happy cause SJ joined the forum Razz
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:46 pm

That makes me happy too. I'm happy that The Saints beat The Colts in the Superbowl. I'm not a huge Saints fan, but I was rooting for them, so I'm happy lala
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:58 am

i am sad because the colts lost. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:38 am

Aww I feel bad but I don't have a clue what you are talking about What a Face
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:45 am

the colts and saints? superbowl? none of this is ringing a bell
Back to top Go down
God-same
God-same

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:47 am

I'm sad cause Ace s about to die in One Piece !! pirat
Pirate FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:00 am

Indeed, Pirates FTW!!

guesswho969 wrote:
the colts and saints? superbowl? none of this is ringing a bell
Ah Superbowl huh? boring!!! Twisted Evil

Cheer up girl! You better hold your head up and learn how to accept defeat, you know defeat is an important part of life mwhaha
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:29 am

do you just call me a girl ?

i am not a girl
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:29 am

He calls everyone girl, guess.
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:44 am

oh well that is just understandable then. it is just that i had a flashback of back when ronin believe i was a girl.
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:46 am

What makes me happy is to hear my son laugh his his ass off fangirl lol!

yeah I think I would have flash backs too Guess. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:48 am

guesswho969 wrote:
do you just call me a girl ?

i am not a girl
Evil or Very Mad
Here we go again with the confusion on guess's gender. LOL he's a GUY the avatar is sexy and confusing we know...

I'm happy cause my girl finally agreed to stop taking me on double dates. lala
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 am

chill man double dates are funny. i have had some great times laughing at other couples.
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Just a reminder, guys, don't spam/chit-chat here. There's a chatbox at the bottom of the index page if you want to chat Smile

Happy because I have no class tomorrow and I'm going shopping for food fu
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 pm

I tried putting myself in Ace's position after reading the OP spoiler posted by Admin, I feel depressed just by thinking about it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I need a major time out to get my mind back running again clown
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 am

sorry about chatting like that Sad
. i am happy that school is canceled tomorrow. hurray blizzard. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:56 am

Sad , becase I jut saw the movie "Precious" and her situation made me sooooo sad.
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Feeling happy because I'm watching an old Bleach event known as Bleach Soul Sonic 2005 on youtube and the seiyuus are hilarious urahara
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Feeling happy cause today I kicked my friends butt.....last night that bastard called me out to watch a movie, I waited for him for two hrs in the cold but he did not turn up.
I totally lost it when he said it was a prank on the phone so this morning I paid him a visit just to kick his butt.
Back to top Go down
God-same
God-same

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:01 am

feeling happy cause now Hinata might have the chnace to come out off the shadow of that useless Sakura and maybe kill her!
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Well the fact that it's Thursday evening here, Friday tomorrow (long but nonetheless Friday) and I have a week break from college starting Saturday makes me happy.
Oh and the art work on this week's Bleach... Kubo, please accept me as your student What made you happy or sad today? 198307
Back to top Go down
Ichimonji
Ichimonji

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 pm

I'm ESTATIC, cause tonight some pigs caught me and my friends drinking/smoking. They had to leave all embarrassed cause we were not doing anything illegal. First time I've won with cops cheers
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:43 am

I am very happy because One piece is going in the direction I wanted.....Kamikaze FTW!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
God-same
God-same

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:48 am

Baka-Sama wrote:
I am very happy because One piece is going in the direction I wanted.....Kamikaze FTW!! Twisted Evil

Same here bro...same way, things are intense now. And I decided to stop watching Naruto and Bleach anime till May. Cause they suck new born baby testicles! Thats all what makes me happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:28 am

happy Smile because i finally got money. time to spend it. lala
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you happy or sad today?   What made you happy or sad today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made you happy or sad today?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next