The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Anime Fight

Go down 
+5
tite
wes-san
grimmjowsmith
Luissa
guesswho969
9 posters
AuthorMessage
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:10 am

i wold like to hear you favorite anime fight.
my was hollow ichigo vs the vizards

i love this fight because it was one of the first impressions of the vizard's powers and the awesomeness of complete hollow ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Luissa
Luissa

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:41 am

well yeah tht one was preety bad ass but this one is epic for me ... dun know after this fight i started to like Grim more
Back to top Go down
grimmjowsmith
VIP
grimmjowsmith

Location : Hueco Mundo's 6th Barracks training to be better than Ichigo

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:33 am

Luissa wrote:
well yeah tht one was preety bad ass but this one is epic for me ... dun know after this fight i started to like Grim more

i have to agree that is the best fight till april when ichigo and Ulquiorra fight that will be the best fight for a long time in my opinion unlesss urahara fights someone in his bankai urahara
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfysclan.webs.com/

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:04 am

i agree with grim.. Very Happy but ichigo and grimjow when they fought was epic.. and then bang ichigo and ulquiorra but yeah my best fight was luppies choice <.<"
Back to top Go down
Luissa
Luissa

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:28 am

well yah ulquiorra is ... no words tht will be the best fight ever (untill the fight betwen aizen and the capt but untill then it's a long way)
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:59 am

I would would have to agree with the popular vote on this. So far that has been the most epic fight yet. But I cant wait until the Ichigo Ulquiorra fight. That one is going to be the fight that everyone is going to remember.
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:26 am

i didnt go with ichigo vs grimmjow even through it was epic because i knew most people would have gone with that i wanted to see if anyone would go off the beaten track. guess not Crying or Very sad

speaking of Ulquiorra if the video for the soul carnival game is any example of the real deal. it will easily beat ichigo vs grimmjow

Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:33 am

there is no question in my mind that it is going to be one hell of a fight
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:13 pm

One of my favorites in the anime and manga was Hisagi vs Findor

And, even though this one is anime only filler, I loved the fight between Ichigo/Ogihci vs Zangetsu.

Back to top Go down
God-same
God-same

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 am

Naah is all about Ichigo vs Byakuya first showdown!
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:15 am

Agreed, I loved how Ichigo pawned Kuchi's A*s after all the big talks Kuchi said. If I remember correctly Kuchi said something like "....Kid you are a thousand years too early to face me....."

Totally love how Ichigo made him eat his words by kicking his A*s! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
God-same
God-same

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:21 am

Yeah but ichigo lost that fight...since Byakuya was the last man standing Very Happy
I was happy when he got slashed by the Hollow side of ichigo hahaha you should see the look in byakya's eyes after that hahaha
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:34 am

lol I know.
Kuchi's face was like, how did this kid beat me, this is complete Bull*hit!! he is God-Modding because Kubo has his back.
I also liked Ichigo's fight with Zaraki. He had the same expression on his face like Kuchi after he was beaten.

The author always wins!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:39 am

yes people that choose different fights have arrived. i think the best pawn moment was before for me is when ichigo shows up to fight Byakuya and beats the vice captains with ease.

fangirl
Back to top Go down
Baka-Sama
Baka-Sama

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:50 am

That was Ichigo in full flow and showing off his awesomeness before facing kuchi.

*Pause the video at 2 sec the look on Renji and Rukia's face is priceless*
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin
wiahwib

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 am

The fight between Koga and Byakuya, Byakuya vs Ichigo, Yammy vs Kisuke because it's Kisuke urahara
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-vizards.rpg-board.net
marine_brolly

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:56 pm

im a little partial to the fight where nel and noitra face off
Back to top Go down
guesswho969
Plus
guesswho969

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:16 am

i have to argee nel was just awesome in that fight.

Best Anime Fight Bleach315extras01
Back to top Go down
grimmjowsmith
VIP
grimmjowsmith

Location : Hueco Mundo's 6th Barracks training to be better than Ichigo

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:44 am

i just saw episode 270 it was EPIC i can't wait for it to be subbed can't wait for next tuesday either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfysclan.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Best Anime Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Anime Fight   Best Anime Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Anime Fight
Page 1 of 1