The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello -- I'm new

Go down 
+2
tite
wes-san
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:13 am

HI I'm Wes-san and I enjoy long walks ao the beach, candle light dinners ( oops wrong site) lol!

I'm into a lot of different animes, but bleach is one of my favorites. And the Vizards are the best of them all. I have a good feeling about this place and I'm hoping to have some fun.

Well that's about it for me. I suck at intro's Embarassed

Oh yeah call me Wes
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:29 am

Can I just call you brother? Welcome to the site, my friend. Let me know if you need help with anything. Good to see you here, man.
Back to top Go down
Luissa
Luissa

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:21 pm

heya guyz lala thank u tite for the invitation like wes said i think i would enjoy here Razz
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:40 pm

I hope you have fun, Lui. Thanks for coming over. Feel free to invite your friends. This place is brand new, and we can make it lots of fun if we try.
Back to top Go down
Luissa
Luissa

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm

hehe thank u for the invitation and i'll try Wink hug
Back to top Go down
Luissa
Luissa

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Kayla wrote:
Lol Lui Very Happy ! >.>" Hi Lmao~! xD!! Lui ._. What is dis place ? but tis looks fun o.o"
yay sis fangirl hug and yeah it is fun u will like it Razz
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Hello, Kayla. Nice to meet you. If you would like to put up an avi, click on profile up above under the banner, then goto avatar and you should be good from there. Same with the sigs. I sent you a welcome PM (you to Lui), so just let me know if there is anything I can help out with, and like I told Lui, please feel free to invite others to this new site.
Back to top Go down
Luissa
Luissa

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:32 pm

hehe ok tite ... i draged kay with me she's like my lil puppy lol!
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:41 pm

That's great, Lui. Have fun, explore, tell others. I just wanted to help out with the avi question. Oh with the sigs, you have to go to preferences and change it to "always show" if you want them on all posts. It's set to "No". I changed your, Lui since there are only a few of us here, but as more people do join, I probably won't be able to do that for everyone. I'm waiting to talk to Wia to see if we can change that to automatically default to "Yes". Just in case anyone wonders why there sig is not showing. Anyway, like I said, explore, and help each other out.
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Anytime, Kayla. Yeah there are some good ones. Let me know if you need assistance with anything else.
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm

If you already put one in, goto profile, then preferences, scroll down a bit, and change your preference to Yes where it asks if you want to always show your sig. If you can't find it, tell me and I'll fix it for you.
Back to top Go down
_Madara_808_
_Madara_808_

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:21 am

*pokes wes*
clown
we're the same, I really dont spend time on intro but yours is a bit, a BIT better than mine, u still win. rabbit
Back to top Go down
prlm34
prlm34

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Hello evrbd!!
I'm new in here,and it looks cool.
prlm34 at your services.
I love manga and animes of all kinds,on top of that,I love music...and for me they go hand in hand Cool
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Prlm, it's awesome you made it. It's good to see you here, man. Let me know if you need help with anything.
Back to top Go down
prlm34
prlm34

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 am

Thanks bro,most definitely will ask you if I need any Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:00 am

What's up brother I'm glad you made it over
Back to top Go down
Laisan Haiku
Laisan Haiku

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:03 am

My first post here >< .. don't really know what 2 say beside Angel-sama!
Hello -- I'm new Cebollita_animated_onion-10 <33333333333333333

Thanks for the invite.. i am a friend of Tite. Nice 2 meet u guys ^-^
Back to top Go down
wes-san
VIP
wes-san

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 am

Hi laisan, It's good to see you here. I hope that you good time here lala
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin
tite

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 am

Happy to have you wit us, Lai. Welcome, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Laisan Haiku
Laisan Haiku

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:53 pm

wes-san wrote:
Hi laisan, It's good to see you here. I hope that you good time here lala

Hello -- I'm new Onion_msn_smileys-07
I am glad 2 be here 2. You guys r very nice. I had a really warm welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello -- I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello -- I'm new   Hello -- I'm new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello -- I'm new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vizards - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication :: Rules and Announcements :: Introduction-
Jump to: