A forum for Bleach and especially Vizards fans

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hirako Shinji FC - Welcome to the Inverted World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wiahwib
Admin

PostSubject: Hirako Shinji FC - Welcome to the Inverted World   Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:16 am

Welcome to the Hirako Shinji FC

Hirako Shinji: Leader of the Vizards

Hirako Shinji (according to Bleach Wiki)
Spoiler:

Questions:
Spoiler:

Owner: wiahwib
Co-Owner:

Members:
Spoiler:

Last edited by wiahwib on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-vizards.forumotion.net
grimmjowsmith
VIP

Location : Hueco Mundo's 6th Barracks training to be better than Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Hirako Shinji FC - Welcome to the Inverted World   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:58 am

hey wiahwib hirako is a beast and his Bankai is beast that is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfysclan.webs.com/
tite
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hirako Shinji FC - Welcome to the Inverted World   Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Hey guys, what's new. Shinji is awesome. I love the newest chapter. Some of the panel artwork is amazing in 391.

Spoiler:

To answer the questions:

I like Shinji's personality, his humor, and general all around bad@$$ness. Very Happy

I like his ZP. I'd like to see a little more what he actually does with the power himself. And, of course, I definitely want to see his bankai.

The answer to the second question somewhat answers the third because I would like to see Shinji go bankai, but I do kinda wanna wait for that to happen, so that maybe it would intertwine with Aizen showing his.

PostSubject: Re: Hirako Shinji FC - Welcome to the Inverted World   Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:27 pm

well yeah he is preety bad ass and to be honest i want to see more of him in the fight and i think he will be the one who will hurt aizen bad and ichigo will give the last hit bcz he's the hero ofc (tho i dont like ichigo so much)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirako Shinji FC - Welcome to the Inverted World   Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:18 pm

ichigo ._. always gets the special treatment to behonest, He like has almost everything like hes a hollow yet a shinigami and has special abilities like srsly ._." what doesnt he have >.>" and i agree with Lui Lui Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hirako Shinji FC - Welcome to the Inverted World   Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 am

Welcome to the FC, everyone wha
Just a gentle reminder, since this is the Hirako Shinji FC, the discussion here should revolve around Shinji ^^

coloured by me
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-vizards.forumotion.net
El Demonio

PostSubject: Re: Hirako Shinji FC - Welcome to the Inverted World   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:59 am

Hey Everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
tite
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hirako Shinji FC - Welcome to the Inverted World   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 am

Hey, demon (hope you don't mind me abbreviating). Just a reminder, that this is the Shinji FC. so try to keep the discussion her on him. You should start an intro thread to say hello. But, it's good to see you here.

PostSubject: Re: Hirako Shinji FC - Welcome to the Inverted World   

Back to top Go down

Hirako Shinji FC - Welcome to the Inverted World
Page 1 of 1